New Space

New Space
You will love the view!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Long Hot Summer





It is great to be back on line; and I apologize for my long sabatical.  Since my last post there have been extremes of weather here in the Midwest with lots of winter snow, severe spring storms and now the hottest summer I can recall in my lifetime.

I continue to work on my "Doors" series and will share photos of  three new pieces recently completed.
Classes are staying pretty full inspite of the heat and economic turmoil.  I am grateful to all of you!!!

I will be on vacation this next week as Jaden and Skye are coming to spend the week with me.  I've stocked up on Sculpty and paint because they love to do art when at O'ma's.  I'm sure we will get to the pool at Laurel Park several times as well;  we all love the water.  My entire family enjoyed several days at Mark Twain Lake boating, tubing and waterskiinig in July.  My little grandson's had no fear.  After being on the lake all day they could not wait to hit the pool in the evenings.  It was a great family vacation.

I just booked several galleries at the St. Peters Arts Center (West end of City Hall) for an adult student show to hang from Dec. 8 to Jan. 30.  More information will be coming on this.  All of my adult students are invited to participate.

See St. Peters Patch at stpeterspatch.com for a recent interview with me and look for Upfront and Hometown newsletters for another interview that should be out in the next issue of each.  Thanks, St. Peters, for the lovely PR.

My next article will be on Feminine versus Masculine power.  I think this will speak to all of you females on my list who deal daily with a very competative market place.  And, perhaps it will help you guys on the list to better understand women.

Remember, I love to get communication from you.  You can email me at hokseda@charter.net or respond right on line at my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment